IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACP Review Committee, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dr Elsayed Elkhamisi, Arabian Gulf University, Bahrain
- Dr Hamer Bastidas-Bilbao, Universidad De Los Andes, Colombia
- Dr Man-Tak Leung, Hong Kong Shue Yan University, Hong Kong
- Dr Prapaporn Manorath, Boromarajonani College of Nursing in Uttaradit, Thailand
- Dr Ryan Dale Elnar, University of Mindanao, The Philippines
- Dr Ume Kalsoom, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, Pakistan
- Dr Marco Vassallo, Council For Agricultural Research and Economics, Italy
- Dr Yoshihiko Yamamoto, Shizuoka University, Japan
- Ms Mischelle Flormata, University of Santo Tomas, The Philippines
- Dr Ai Ni Teoh, Heriot-Watt University Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr Joshua Kaye, University of Jos, Nigeria
- Dr Rolando Libutaque, Philippine Science High School - Western Visayas, The Philippines
- Dr Yi-Ming Yu, National Defense University, Taiwan
- Professor Nai-Ying Whang, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan
- Professor Barney Erasmus, University of South Africa, South Africa
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACP conferences via the links below.