IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACP Review Committee, please visit our application page.
- Dr Hamer Bastidas-Bilbao, Universidad del Rosario, Colombia
- Dr Brady Michael Jack, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan
- Dr Miyako Kimura, St. Marianna University School of Medicine, Japan
- Dr Prapaporn Muangkaew, Boromarajonani College of Nursing, Thailand
- Dr Linda Oshita, University of Hawaii at Manoa, United States
- Dr Ai Ni Teoh, James Cook University, Singapore
- Dr Marco Vassallo, Council for Agricultural Research and Economics (CREA), Italy
- Dr Ulysses Yu, St. Stephen's High School, Philippines
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACP conferences via the links below.